WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY QUESTIONNAIRE.
We are delighted to welcome you to your Pre-Wedding Questionnaire. Soon your day will come. This is why, guided by over 25 years of experience, we have prepared this questionnaire, and put together the most important points so that you may enjoy your wedding day without stress. Please read it carefully and fill in the form below as best and as much as you can. Every wedding is different and therefore every single question may not be relevant to you and your special day. In the paragraphs below the questionnaire we will remind you of some fundamental things prior to the wedding that will help you to enjoy the occasion without missing some of the magic moments that will live with you, your family and friends.
This is a big help for us especially in wedding season when everything becomes a bit hectic!
Please take time to answer the following questions to make sure your wedding Video requirements are met flawlessly. Thank you!!!
SUGGESTIONS AND INFORMATION FOR YOUR WEDDING:
- Please have a think about which things are important for you and which ones you wouldn’t want us to miss.
- We need to know when these important moments are happening as we need time to prepare the camera and make sure everything is ready. So giving us a timetable or someone telling us when these are happening in advance would be ideal.
- In order to get a correct reception of the sound of the speeches, Ceremony and dinner, we will need to receive direct sound from the microphones used. Please facilitate us access to this by informing the people in charge of the sound system at your wedding.
- Additional Services: Drone (usage dependent on weather conditions & permissions).
- Any optional extras must be requested at the time of booking. If there is something you are looking for that is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- About the edit: Now, this is where I come into my own. So I have captured hours of footage of the day focusing on capturing people’s emotions and the atmosphere of the day, with the aim of producing a compelling and visually stunning tale of your wedding day. The postproduction of my wedding films takes between 70-90 hours, choosing, cutting and grading the video footage to my unique look and style. Please let me know if you have any special requests or any specific moment that must be included before I begin the editing process.
- The agreed fee must be paid in its entirety before the wedding or at the beginning of the first day of the job. Our work will not begin until the total amount of our fee has been paid. In case you require an extension in our working hours, this will be paid at the end of the event. Thanks for your understanding on this matter.
- We need you to facilitate parking for us.
- We understand this will be a difficult request, but we need the cooperation of all your guests to not stand in front of our cameras taking pictures with their own devices.
- Once the video is finished it is not possible to change i Any changes take a lot of extra work and time. If you would like another new edit, the cost will be 450€ + vat.
These are timing examples for your guidance:
Groom preparation 1 hour: 14:30h to 15:30h
Bride preparation 2 hours: 15:45h to 17:45h
Preparing equipment for the ceremony and photographs of the ceremony details: 18:00h to 18:30h
Ceremony 19:00h to 19:30h
Family photographs 30 min: 19:45h to 20:00 h
Romantic photographs 45 minutes: 20.30h to 21:15h
These timing are estimated in the same place, any travel time should be counted on.
Thank you for taking your time to complete this questionnaire and reading the suggestions, it will help a lot to make your day just the way you dreamt it. Please send it back to email@example.com when completed. Remember to provide us with the timetable of your wedding day. Once I have received this information I may contact you with comments, questions and suggestions.